Klik hier voor het Privacy- en cookie beleid in het Nederlands.
Owner and “controller” for this website is:
Stars & Tulips (eenmanszaak)
A one-woman business (sole proprietor) I collect personal data from my customers. This personal data is generally limited to the following:
- First name, last name
- Address and city information
- E-mail and telephone numbers
- [Fax number]
- Company information
- Bank account numbers
- Bank information
- VAT numbers
- Contract and contract information
- Amount of visitors to the website and how they found us.
No other personal data is collected from my customers or the visitors of the website.
The purposes for which this data is collected are:
- To remain in contact with customers
- To perform the contract with my customer, for example billing and payment
- In order to be able to send information about Stars & Tulips by a newsletter.
The personal data collected from customers will not be shared with any third party. The personal data collected by this site can be accessed by a third party. The site is hosted by a third party and they have access to the personal data for maintenance. The site and our hosting company have sufficient technical and organizational measures to ensure an adequate protection of the personal data. Furthermore, they are bound by a confidentiality undertaking
The personal data we collect directly from you will be retained for as long as you remain a customer. After that, the data will be retained for a period of 7 years in accordance with Dutch tax law.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have certain rights that you may exercise. You may do so by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you disagree with us or would like to register a complaint you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/
This website uses things called “Cookies” to ensure your experience of the site, and our ability to improve it is enhanced. We only use this functionality for operating our website and registering data. We do not make your data available to third parties unless we have your permission. By agreeing to these conditions you give your permission for the purposes as outlined above. You have the right to withdraw your permission anytime.
Specifically, the following Cookies are in use:
– Google Analytics (3rd party). We use this to see how many visitors we are getting, and how they found us. You can find out more about Google Analytics’ Cookies here: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.